Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kitty Cat Christmas

My kitty cat is Paul.  Several years ago I painted a picture of him as a surpise for my husband at Christmas.  This is acrylics,  I rarely painted at that time.  I had fun painting him sitting on a gold glittered throne with a big gold chain around his neck,  cause he is our little prince!
 I was really just having fun.  You have to admit this is fun, it rather suprised my husband!
Well, today, just a few days before Christmas, I painted another Christmas picture of Paul.
This time it was watercolors, no glitter, no gold chain.  But like the earlier painting, this was fun. 
The fun is no longer just nonsense, but real satisfaction after many, many hours of painting. 
 
 Yes, I think Paul is getting better looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment