Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1 of 30 paintings in 30 days!

I am participating in Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.  I invite you to stay tuned as I attempt a painting a day everyday throughout January.  Day 1 is another bird painting, an egret done in soft grays with my well loved aqua background.   Bright eyed serious guy. 
This painting is for sale in my Etsy shop
 
Betty
 
 
Thank you for sharing this little slice of my life!

6 comments:

  1. He is lovely, I really like those greys with the fresh clear background too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! I have admired your work on DPW many times, I appreciate hearing from you as I feel like I already know you. I haven't had the nerve to put my work on DPW, maybe after this 30-30 I will try it.

      Delete
  2. Very serious, and what a face! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! I looked at your work, VERY cool!

      Delete
  3. Love your bird paintings Betty. There are not many watercolorists in the 30/30 so it's nice to find you. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carmella, working hard to get my paintings out there!

      Delete