Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 14 Thirty paintings in 30 days "Give me the bird"

This is day 14 of 30 paintings in 30 days through January, a challenge I am participating in.  Today...Give me the bird!  I have struggled for several days with my paintings.  Painfully.  But today, my friend, David Walters sent me some photos of birds that he had taken.  He has a magnificent collection as he is an avid birdwatcher and photographer.  If you are familiar with my work you know I have painted several birds.  I don't really know why they work for me, but they do.  So, I was so thankful when these new subjects came along.  I don't know what this guy is,  but today, he is my friend!  Please consider this an open invitation to give me the bird, it will more than likely make my day!

Painting is available in my Etsy shop
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing in this little slice of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderfully sweet little round thing! Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy, my friend takes great bird pics and I am lucky enough to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete