Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 6 - Thirty paintings in 30 days "washed out blonde "

Today is day 6 of the thirty paintings in 30 days challenge that I am doing during January.  It is not unusual for me to paint at least one painting each day, but this pushes me to paint one that I feel I can share, that is the challenge for me.  Today I have done another version of the Pellegrino bottles that I did on day 3.  Really letting my hair down with these bottles, #1 was "hairy carrie" if you recall, and this one is "washed out blonde".  I have to say I am looking forward to the next one.  Washed out blonde is made up of just 3 paint colors.  The soft Aureolin yellow is the blonde and Cobalt turquoise light is the watery color.  Indigo sets the stage for the two colors to stand out.   I hope you like this painting, and like me are looking forward to the next one!  Leave a comment for the name of a "let your hair down" painting, I will try it!
This painting is available in my Etsy shop
 Original has sold - prints in Etsy shop
Betty
Thank you for sharing this slice of my life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment