Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 25 of 30 in 30 days "Seagulls again"

Okay!  Day 25 of 30 paintings in 30 days.  "Seagulls again" today.  I like to paint seagulls.  Seagulls and the ocean just go hand in hand to me.  Even though I took this photo at the sailboat marina near my home in Southern Illinois, the seagulls took me a little closer to the ocean than Rend Lake!
This painting is available in my Etsy shop
 
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing this little slice of my life

6 comments:

  1. You really rock when it comes to bird paintings! I've really enjoyed seeing your work during this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! Seagulls are really my thing. After this challenge is over I am going to concentrate on them. Thanks again. Betty

      Delete
  2. This one really caught my eye. You know your seagulls for sure. Wonderful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pallet is so wonderful. I love your light hand. Stunning work! Enjoy the rest of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete