Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 26 of 30 in 30 days "Tips"

Well, here we are on day 26 of this 30 paintings in 30 days challenge!  Back to the bottles,  "tips"  today.  I have had fun painting the bottles, they really allow me to loosen up and just paint!  the tops are in shadow, the tips name comes from that (still making references to hair, just 'cause I started with it).   Indigo bottles and nice red orange labels make a really strong statement to me.  These bottles are saying  "here we are, and we feel good"!  I guess you had to be there to get that, but in stepping past my usual conservative ways with painting, that is what I see.  Thanks again for following me through this month, just a few days left! 
 
   This painting is available in my Etsy Shop
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing this little slice of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment