Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 19 of 30 paintings in 30 days "Rose colored Destin"

This is day 19 of thirty paintings in 30 days, a challenge I am doing in the month of January.  Today's painting "rose colored Destin".  This past winter a trip to Destin Florida found it gray and overcast most of the time.  We did not get to see the beautiful cool blue waters that are common there.  BUT, we were on vacation, and we were at the ocean, so we pretty much were looking at the world through rose colored glasses.  Not much is bad when you can hear the ocean.  So, as I looked through the vacation pics I thought I would show you the site from our balcony!
This painting is available in my Etsy shop
 
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing in this little slice of my life

3 comments:

  1. Love monochromatic work and this is lovely.

    http://saundersartistblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am trying some new techniques this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the visit to highpointcircle.blogspot! I appreciate it very much. Your work is inspiring and I'm glad we've connected thru Pinterest. I've also started following your boards and am delighted to have found them.

    ReplyDelete