Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 17 of 30 in 30 "Up top"

Today is day 17 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge I am doing through January.  Today, another Pelican from my friend Dave.  This guy is on a roof top, taking everything in.  I love how calm these big birds appear, then when they have had enough they fly away.  This painting is a little larger, 10 x 13, but actually a study for a larger yet painting!  A large painting is a little scary, but I am pushing myself during this challenge, so watch for the MEGA PELICAN!  I could have said lol after that, but that's not me.  Anyway, I am so enjoying painting and I hope you are enjoying following me as I paint through January (I hope you continue after January too).
This painting is available in my Etsy shop
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing this little slice of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment