Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 11 of thirty paintings in 30 days "Frosted"

I am on day 11 of the thirty paintings in 30 days!  Back to the Pellegrino bottles, lots of color...blue, turquoise, yellow, red-orange and green.  A couple of vintage metal baskets are in the background.  These bottles have a "frosted" look (back to my original reference to hair).  The frosted blue bottles were fun to paint, I really didn't know they were going to look frosted, so once again I learned something on this painting.  Thank you again for following me as I paint through January.
PS...I will be painting every month this year, but I am using this month to branch out and loosen up with my painting.  It feels good.
 
This painting is available in my Etsy shop
 
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing in this little slice of my life

6 comments:

  1. This is just so fun and colorful. I won't look at a San Pé bottle the same again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am glad you like it. Did you see the others? I have done several. It was fun (and a good painting experience) for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color choices really sing in this one Betty!

    ReplyDelete