Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 8 Thirty paintings in 30 days "Christmas Lighthouse"

Hey I am into week 2 of the thirty paintings in 30 days!  This has been a good thing for me.  I switched subjects today, the bottles are on hold for a day or so.  For today I painted an old island lighthouse, rusted, dilapitated and I think quite wonderful.  I would love to spend some time in the islands researching these lighthouses!  Probably won't make that trip any time soon, but it was a nice excape while painting this one.  Hope you enjoy it!
 
Prints are available in my Etsy Shop
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing in this little slice of my life
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the worn out look of the lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming little building. The rust is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cindy. Quinacridone burnt orange! I would love to see it from the water!

    ReplyDelete