Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 20 of 30 paintings in 30 days "Destin blue"

Day 20 of 30 paintings in 30 days through January.  Today's painting "Destin Blue".  Another painting from my Destin vacation photos.  This blue heron was standing on top of a shed on the road to Dewey Destin Seafood, same place I took the seagull/tern "Dewey" that I painted a couple of days ago.  There were several of these large birds, I loved seeing them up close.  I used a very transparent watercolor technique for this painting, keeping it soft and using bright pleasing colors rather than the actual grays and blues of the bird (which I also love). 
This painting is available in my Etsy shop
 
 
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing in this little slice of my life

2 comments: