Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 7 Thirty paintings in 30 days "Dark Roots"

This is day 7 of my thirty paintings in 30 days through January.  This painting is "Dark Roots".  If you have been following my challenge, you know that I am letting my hair down while painting these Pellegrino bottles.  Allowing the watercolors to be loose and casual.  These bottles are dark brown, sepia,  beside the brighter gold, hence the dark roots name.  This painting is larger than the others I have done lately, it measures approx. 12 x 16 inches.   I do hope you are enjoying my paintings and my sense of humor!  I am having a good time.
this painting is available in my Etsy shop
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing this slice of my life

2 comments:

  1. Could be "thirsty" paintings in 30 days, LOL!! Beautifully done, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Having fun with painting the bottles!

    ReplyDelete