Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 28 of 30 paintings in 30 days "Day Dreamer"

Well, it is day 28 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge that I am participating in through January.  I painted a new little friend today, "Day Dreamer".  This seagull was painted from a photo that I took at the sailboat marina near my home in Southern Illinois.  I think he looks like he is dreaming of where he might fly away to next.  Definitely mulling around some options in his mind.  I can relate.
 
This painting is for sale in my Etsy shop
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing this little slice of my life

2 comments:

  1. Nice Betty. I've enjoyed your birds! Margaret McWethy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, thank you so much! I am familiar with your outstanding work, and honored by your words.

    ReplyDelete