Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's a dog's life

It's a dog's life.  What does that really mean?  I have to disagree with the free dictionary meaning that says "something that you say which means that life is hard and unpleasant".    Lucky dogs like Jessica's have a great life I am sure.  I figure as a rule they do pretty much what they want, are well loved and are very happy. 
Chief and Bella
As I continue to work with watercolors I like to try new subjects.   I had never painted a dog, so I thought I would do a little study of these two fine specimens. 
 
 
Chief
 
 
Bella
 
 
When I do something new it is great fun to see the results, I like these guys! 
Doing what I want to do, well loved, and very happy.
Hey! I'm living a dog's life!
 
Thanks for sharing this little slice of my life!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment