Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Friday, February 14, 2014

Composed

Composed definition, calm; tranquil; serene.  Such nice words.  Calm, tranquil, serene.  Who doesn't want that.  I don't fully understand it, but painting seagulls helps me stay composed.  True with most of my watercolor painting, but the seagulls always do it.  The quiet colors, the bird's demeanor, and the memories of peaceful time at the beach always equates to calm, tranquil and serene for me.  I can nearly hear the ocean rolling in, rolling out.  That calming constant that always seems to bring life into perspective.  With all of that said, I have to admit I used "Compose blue" for the background color in this piece and that is how he got his name.  But it did get me to thinking about what painting does for me, and that is good!
Painting is available in my Etsy Shop
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing in this little slice of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment