Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Monday, February 3, 2014

I still love you

I still love you.  There, I said it, I love him.  I have loved only a few of my paintings.  It is interesting, while you are working on the painting, you can't really see it.  It's not till you have walked away and come back that you know.  And when those come along it is never  "I AM AWESOME! LOOK  AT WHAT I PAINTED!"  No, it is..."oh my gosh, I love you".  Yes, it makes me whisper.  I don't know that one painting is any better than another,  it's just the way it makes me feel that causes me to love it.  I know that these paintings are gifts to me, and I accept them graciously.    
This painting is available in my Etsy Shop
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing in this little slice of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment