Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blue Eyes

The weather took a bit of a turn today, a cold snap I think you might say.  I had to close the windows and turn the heat on in the house.  I must say that made me a bit sad.  Perhaps that is what led me back to the Florida vacation pictures that I took in March.   Those pelicans, I got some really good photos of them.  And better yet, I got to study them closely.  They just sat VERY still and while they seemed somewhat cautious, they pretty much let me move in close and get acquainted with them.  I really enjoyed seeing their eyes up close.  Crystal blue eyes with pink surrounding them.  So pretty.  I painted a close up of this one.  The long beak and silver back was interesting, but I really wanted to show the eye.  I like him.

This painting is for sale in my Etsy shop
 
Betty
Thank you for joining me in this little slice of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment