Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Heart full of soul

     I grew up with the kitchen radio on the local AM station broadcasting stock reports, obituaries and the swapshop.  Mom and Dad had control of the radio, so I was driving before I really got into music.  My husband still can't believe I had never heard of the Yardbirds, his favorite British group in 1964.  First of all, I was only 9 years old in 1964.  I was playing with baby dolls and jacks.  I am finally into Yardbirds.  Well, birds...watercolor birds.  The Yardbirds had a hit "Heart full of soul".   I think my bird has a heart full of soul too.  Look at that eye, he's got soul. 
Painting is available in my Etsy shop
 
Betty
Thanks for sharing in this little slice of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment