Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Perfect subject - Diver

 I got some new watercolor paint this week.  I had not gotten any in a while.  I bought tons when I first started using watercolors and realized I actually just use about 4 tubes 90% of the time.  But sometime you just need a treat.  I ordered a red-orange and a blue-green in a brand that I really like.  Red-orange and blue-green were my favorites in the crayola box in grade school, those colors are still favorites of mine today.  It was a gift when I looked at some photographs from my friend Jared who is currently living in Florida.  The perfect subject for my new red-orange was in the photographs!  I even snuck some blue-green in the white of the bird.  Thanks Jared Whitehead!



This painting is available in my Etsy shop

Betty
Thank you for sharing in this little slice of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment