Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Monday, April 14, 2014

Gotta love a good goose

Sometimes a goose is a bad thing.  This time the goose is a good thing.  Gary Richardson took a fantastic photograph of a white goose.  Thank you, Gary for letting me paint this beauty.  I see geese on the lake often, but I have never seen one like this.   With some research I learned that this is a White Chinese Goose.  The snowy white feathers, blue eye with orange rim and awesome orange bill with a large knob makes this guy OUTSTANDING in my book.  I am pretty sure I will paint this bird again, so be alert, you never know when you might get your next goose!  
This painting is for sale in my Etsy shop
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing in this little slice of my life

1 comment:

  1. Betty,
    I signed up to get your posts through email a few months ago and I have so enjoyed them. Your painting posts are just about the only thing that comes to email box that I open every single time. I also wanted to let you know how inspired I am by your work, it's just beautiful! And imagine my surprise when I opened up Etsy this afternoon and saw your painting right there on the front page! Congratulations! What wonderful exposure!
    I've had etsy shops in the past with other crafts, but I'm opening up a painting store and listing my first item today! It's a commission and I have a few other commissions lined up and then I'll start working on things just for my little store! It's such an exciting adventure.
    I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed getting your work in my inbox and to congratulate you on being on the Etsy home page! Hope your Easter is wonderful,

    Heather

    ReplyDelete