Betty Moore Watercolors

Welcome to Betty Moore Watercolors

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In a row

When I am in Florida I love to watch the birds.   I know there is a huge amount of beautiful blue water, endless sky, awesome boats, swaying palm trees and gaggles of interesting people but I like to watch the birds.  I am so impressed by their calm passing of time, just sitting.  They do a little grooming, take a nap, squawk some, but mostly just sit.  Just sitting in the sun.  I love to see several of them occupying the same railing or deck.  They sit for a while then calmly fly away, moving on to the next spot where they sit.  I painted this watercolor from a photo I took in Florida recently.  It gives me a very peaceful feeling.  I hope you enjoy it too. 
Painting is for sale in my Etsy shop
 
Betty
Thank you for sharing in this little slice of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment